Do you miss your pre-pregnancy-body? Well, most of you will say yes. The joy of motherhood is very beautiful; however, along with it comes the anguish of putting up some unwanted weight. The psychological change that the female body undergoes makes most women feel bad about their bodies. After motherhood, if any woman wants to get rid of the bulging tummy; sagging breast; stretch marks; fat deposition around the waist, hip, and thighs; and more issues, a mommy makeover surgery would be right for them.
A mommy makeover surgery is a term that consists of surgical and non-surgical procedures, like liposuction, tummy tuck, facial rejuvenation, mammoplasty, breast lift or augmentation, and skin treatments. These procedures would improve the appearance of the skin and effectively help a woman’s body to return to its pre-pregnancy state.
A wide array of procedures is followed for a complete Mommy Makeover treatment. All these procedures improve the aesthetic appearance of the breasts, abdomen, and the skin which changes due to pregnancy and after childbirth. All surgical procedures are performed under general anesthesia and the patient is required to stay at the hospital. On the other hand, some cosmetic surgery won’t require the patient to stay at the hospital at all.
The extra fat cells from around the hips, thighs, and the waist is emulsified through VASER and then sucked out from the body at high pressure.
- Tummy Tuck
The surgeon makes incisions from hip to hip and across the base of the stomach, before repositioning, repairing, and tightening of the damaged or stretched abdominal muscles. The surgeon will remove the excess sagging skin, fat, and muscles before pulling the rest of the skin into place and suturing it.
This surgery removes the fatty tissues while uplifting the breast tissues.
- Breast Lift and Augmentation
Want to improve your sagging breasts but not increase the size of your breast? Go for breast lift surgery. Incisions are made on each breast and the skin is raised and stitched to a high position. The excessive skin is removed and repositioned to make the breasts look fuller and firmer.
To improve the appearance of the breasts, breast implants are used. Breast implants, especially silicone implants are inserted into the breasts to increase the volume and the size of the breasts.
Mommy Makeover is an all-inclusive treatment plan, which is tailored to meet the needs of every patient. The body-transforming surgeries will help many women to regain their self-confidence and get back their old figure.
- Improves physical appearance
- Boosts confidence
- Minimally invasive treatment
- Long-lasting result
- Results in a flatter, smoother belly
- Reduces back pain
- Helps in improving posture
- No more social discomfort
- Reduced chance of backache and neck pain
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Improvement in posture
- Regain confidence
- Relief from all sorts of pain
- Increased self-confidence
There are certain risks for all kinds of cosmetic surgeries. They are:
- Strenuous activity is strictly prohibited after the surgery. Mobility would be limited, so plan for some assistance who will run errands and do tasks for your home.
- A patient needs to wear a compression garment on the areas operated to prevent further swelling.
- Ensure proper healing of the incisions and follow the instructions provided by your surgeon.